How to book
You may make a reservation by telephone, but in all cases a signed booking form must be sent. This, together with a deposit of £200 (£150 for tours costing less than £1000) per person should be sent to Prestige Holidays, 1 Fridays Court, High St., Ringwood, Hants BH24 1JA (Tel 01425 480600, Fax 01425 484044). Please make cheques payable to PRESTIGE HOLIDAYS.
Please click here for a blank booking form that you can print out and fill in.
To avoid misunderstandings please read the following conditions carefully.
- The tour is purchased from Prestige Holidays, 1 Fridays Court, Ringwood, Hants BH24 1JA (Tel 01425 480600), who hold a Civil Aviation Authority License (ATOL No 2509), and are members of ABTA (No V2715) and AITA. The agents make arrangements for travel and accommodation, hold your deposit and invoice you for the balance.
- A booking is made on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit. The balance is due not less than 8 weeks before departure. If you book less than 8 weeks before departure, please pay the full cost of the tour. The person signing the booking form agrees that he or she has the authority of all named persons to do so.
- The tour leaflet is intended as a fair and accurate description of the itinerary. However, circumstances may cause changes either before or during the tour. In this case we will inform you as soon as possible. Should the change alter the nature of your tour, we will offer you an alternative holiday or a full refund.
- We may cancel the tour if (a) there are insufficient participants for group travel arrangements, or (b) we consider it unwise to proceed for reasons beyond our control. You will be offered a full refund.
- If you have to cancel please telephone us immediately and confirm in writing. No insurance premium or deposit can be refunded and the following cancellation charges will apply: 42-29 days before departure 30%; 28 – 15 days 60%; 14 days to day of departure 100%. No refunds can be made for meals, rooms, excursions etc. not taken when these are included in the price of the tour, nor on lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers.
- We strongly advise you to have adequate travel insurance to protect you against medical expenses, public liability, cancellation or curtailment of your tour, loss or damage to luggage or personal effects. You may make your own arrangements for insurance, or contact Prestige Holidays on 01425 480600 for advice.
- You must have a valid passport, and any visas and medical certificates that may be required.
- We will endeavour to maintain the price of the tour, but in the event of adverse changes in exchange rates or fares, or additional costs due to flight reschedules, we reserve the right to surcharge the tour up to 10% of the cost.
The tour price includes: economy class international/domestic flights, rail or coach travel; in-flight meals; the luggage allowance on your ticket (normally 20 kg); transfers; twin sharing accommodation; specified excursions & tours; services of tour leader and/or guide.
The tour price excludes: insurance premium, visas and passports, single room supplements; meals other than specified; personal items such as laundry, drinks, gratuities; entrance charges other than specified; transport to and from your home to airports etc.
- If you have a complaint please discuss it immediately with the tour leader, who will endeavour to put matters right on the spot. If you feel it was not resolved to your satisfaction, please write to Prestige Holidays within 21 days of your return. We will certainly try to deal with the matter fairly and promptly. If matters cannot be amicably settled you may refer to an arbitration scheme devised with ABTA but administered by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Please ensure you obtain your own travel insurance. Prestige Holidays (01425 480600) can offer advice.